The CAB champions and advocates the highest standard of moral responsibility, ethical behavior, professionalism, and public accountability.
The CAB is committed to deliver excellent public service, exercising utmost integrity, transparency, and justice; promoting decency and modesty among its officials and employees and stakeholders as well; and optimize the utilization of information and communications technology; and continuously improve and develop staff competency.
We, as civil servants of the CAB mandated to regulate, promote, and develop a competitive air transportation industry that supports and sustained, reliable, affordable and accessible air transport services to, from, and within the Philippines and deliver efficient services to our stakeholders and to the public at large, do commit:
- to provide diligent, honest, and sincere service to all our clientele;
- to demonstrate and maintain office decorum at all times;
- to be consistent and just in applying rules and regulations to our clientele;
- to act and resolve promptly complaints against irregular transactions, impropriety in all activities of the officials, employees, and our stakeholders as well;
- to maintain transparency, uplift innovative spirit and enhance expertise towards service excellence and global competitiveness.